Current PB's

  • Marathon - 3:54:26
  • , Half Marathon - 1:27:41
  • , 10K - 42:32
  • , 5K - 19:47

Thursday 13 January 2011

Delayed Blog

I've been trying to make this post all week but have been having difficulty copying and pasting my training program from Google docs to here (if anyone can help with that it would be much appreciated) I was planning on posting a copy of my training program and comparing it to what I had actually managed.I've finally given up on that idea and will just tell you now what I had planned and how I got on against that plan.


Plan


Monday - rest
Tuesday - 4
Wednesday - 7 (hills)
Thursday - 6
Friday - rest
Saturday - 5
Sunday - 11


Actual


Monday - rest
Tuesday - 4

Wednesday - no running but 9.32 miles on the exercise bike
Thursday - 5.55
Friday - rest
Saturday - 0
Sunday - 11

Up until just now when I've been looking at these figures I was quite disappointed with last week's performance. I only ran on 3 days instead of 5 and instead of running 33 miles I only managed 20.5. However I did cycle 9.3 miles and I couldn't run on Saturday due to Helen's dad being taken into hospital. (he's ok now!) So all in all in wasn't that bad a week. 

One of my aims for 2011 was to blog a bit more and one way I intend to do that is by doing a weekly round up of my training. For this week and for coming weeks I am going to try to get a round up done for Sunday evenings, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment